As I was looking at some parenting blogs, I realized that there are definitely other students in this class that share my views of what it is like to be the parent of a toddler. My favorite post comes from a blog entitled "Suburban Snapshots", Since I like this post so much, I would like to share it with all of you. Here it is:
Why Having A Toddler Is Like Going To A Frat Party
*That one frat party I've ever been to, having gone to a Very Serious Arts College.
10. There are half-full, brightly-colored plastic cups on the floor in every room. Three are in the bathtub.
9. There's always that one girl, bawling her eyes out in a corner.
8. It's best not to assume that the person closest to you has any control over their digestive function.
7. You sneak off to the bathroom knowing that as soon as you sit down, someone's going to start banging on the door.
6. Probably 80% of the stains on the furniture contain DNA.
5. You've got someone in your face at 3 a.m. looking for a drink.
4. There's definitely going to be a fight.
3. You're not sure whether anything you're doing is right, you just hope it won't get you arrested.
2. There are crumpled-up underpants everywhere.
1. You wake up wondering exactly how and when the person in bed with you got there.
I am not exactly sure what I would add to the list but will definitely give it some serious thought. This is one course that I refuse to fail !